- Bissinger’s Confections merges a hard-boiled egg with a Cadbury Cream Egg just in time for the Easter season. Would you actually pay alomst $10 per egg for what is essentially a hunk of chocolate housed in an eggshell?
- Woman’s Day highlights 10 unusual flavor combinations that I fully intend on trying as soon as possible. Just not the pickle jellybeans!
- Burpee develops a Seedless Tomato! This may be something that I will be attempting to grow this summer in my backyard!
- The New York Times wants you to find out what your cooking personality is. I actually fell under every single category, so I guess I’m a cooking mutant 🙂
- Now that spring break’s almost over, some of us suddenly realize all the procrastination we’ve been doing was not a good idea. Yahoo helps in avoiding hyperventilation with 7 anxiety-fighting foods. Now I have an excuse to try and review Vosges’ Chocolate Bacon bar!
- Smoothies aren’t always good for you! ABC News teams up with Mat Bean of Men’s Health to highlight 4 of the worst mall foods you can eat. I don’t know about you, but I’d take the 13 chocolate frosted Dunkin’ Donuts over the grape monstrosity any day!
- Fast food meets sustainability? Enter Burgerville, the restaurant chain in the Pacific Northwest that offers seasonal cooking with local and sustainable ingredients. Anyone been? I want to know if the food’s good, because to be honest, the name of the place is horrendous.